Thursday, August 5, 2010

TWITTER

Lately i've been going on twitter just to follow celebrities. It doesn't help when half the celebrities write in Japanese or Korean. Sometimes I ask myself, Why do I even follow them? But I don't mind following them. Sometimes the celebrities will post up interesting/ cute pictures. And I enjoy looking at them. But then it's hard to keep up with twitter =/ I usually go on it like once a week. so twitter isn't really my thing. Although i do post up pictures through twitpic and of course it shows up on facebook. lol.

the best part is knowing that those celeb are following you too XD I only have 4 japanese idols follow me well 1 of them is more like taiwanese because he was in a taiwanese drama but he is Japanese. When they wanted to follow me i got excited. I wanted to tweet at them and say HI. lol. but i'm pretty sure they have a lot of tweets. I do wonder though if they see my tweets. But then again if they are following more then 600 peeps i doubt it. LOL. i can't even keep up on everyone i follow. lol.
maybe i should TWEET at them to get them to notice me. lol.

thanx for reading. i didn't know what to write so i decided to just write about twitter. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment