Saturday, July 17, 2010

GUPPY HOUSE


My friend and I decided to have lunch at Guppy Tea House today. It got really crowded and their were so many Asians and Teeny Boppers XP LOL.

And OMG! The food came in such big portions. well for me they were big. lol. so we split it between the two of us. I didn't take any pictures so got these online. Well only the ones I can find.
So we had an appetite, entree and dessert.
the appetite was Kimchi Dumpling. it was different but good. i didn't like the sauce though.
next was the popcorn chicken with rice, corn, potato salad and cucumbers. the odd thing was that the potato salad was sweet but it was good. it had a new taste to it.

Then we had DESSERT: it was the Dark Chocolate Toast with Strawberries. It was big too.

Luckily my friend was able to finish 65% of the food. lol.
the one thing i wanted was the shaved ice too so i had it to go but sadly it melted once i got home =(
but the next time i go, want to join me? LOL. the shaved ice are way too big. well more like huge. heres some pictures:
I know right? I thought Shaved ice from Tastea was big but these are WOW! HUGE!

this one is like a large with extra toppings. Imagine the small. the small is big too

AND OMFG! THIS ONE IS GIGANTO! LOL
THE SHAVED ICE MOUNTAIN!

http://www.yelp.com/biz_photos/uSvS0Fm6nhwcIPqZB82IWw?select=PlrshpPHjlRAft9a7-a6QQ

No comments:

Post a Comment